Our wish is to offer you first class live music, the WOW factor and an everlasting memory at an affordable price!
Our prices are for our two piece band but if you'd like a bigger band line up, it may be possible depending on the availability of the musicians we work with. Their fees will be between £325.00 - £400.00 per musician, depending on when and where the event is.
Please be assured though, that our two piece fills up the dance-floor and wows guests in exactly the same way as when we have a stage full of musicians - saving you lots more money to spend on your honeymoon!
Michael plays multiple instruments and spends countless hours in the music studio producing custom tracks for us to sing and play guitar to. With the help of a family member who's a superb drummer, they record with live instruments to give us a dynamic full band sound.
Performing with beautifully produced backing tracks is what many famous artists currently do and being able to play instruments and sing to tracks is a skill we've worked hard to perfect, so that we can offer couples excellent live music at an affordable price.
Our sound is often complimented and a talking point when our audiences kindly thank us after the show. There's more information about our sound right here!
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR PACKAGES
THE FREE DJ SERVICE - GOLD & DIAMOND PACKAGE
Our free DJ service included in the gold and diamond packages, is a great way to save you even more money. We're not professionally kitted out DJ's but we've thousands of songs plus mixing software on our laptop, to save you hiring the additional services of a DJ. It always works brilliantly at keeping the dance floor going, especially because we have years of experience playing weddings. Without wishing to sound like we're bragging, we must tell you that we have a natural flair for playing the right songs at the right time, which is so important to get right! Oh! And we can take requests too!
LEARNING YOUR FIRST DANCE - THE DIAMOND PACKAGE
We learn your first dance included in our Diamond package. It takes us a minimum of 10 hours to learn and rehearse a brand new song although many songs can take much longer. No matter how long it takes us to get it perfect for you though, we won't charge any more. We require 6 weeks notice please to arrange and learn your song please.
THE ACOUSTIC SET - THE DIAMOND PACKAGE
We have a beautiful repertoire of acoustic songs which work perfectly at the beginning of the evening. The songs are stripped back acoustic versions of well known and very loved songs from all decades and genres. Some are mellow and romantic, others are upbeat and fun loving!
We use the same amplification (microphones, speakers etc) in our early evening acoustic set as we do for our floor-filler sets, and so we'll have to perform our acoustic show in the same place as where we'll be set up for the whole evening.
ADDITIONAL BOOKING INFORMATION
- If you would like to book, we kindly request a 25% deposit to secure the date please.
- Booking with us directly doesn't incur agency fees.
- We don't negotiate our prices because we're already offering the best price we possibly can, and most importantly because we like to be fair to everyone.
- We never make requests for food and drink which is usually a normal requirement of most professional bands.
- Travel expenses are included throughout East Anglia. For other regions, please let us know where you are and we will let you know how much it will cost to come to your venue.
- Our equipment is best suited for rooms up to a 400 person capacity. We can play in marquees and tipis and outdoors too, as long as we have a flat dry surface, a safe electricity supply and adequate shelter please. (Unfortunately, our public liability insurance and musical equipment is not valid unless we meet the insurers requirements).
- We politely ask to arrive and set up at 6pm to be ready for a 7.30pm start please. If you'd like us to arrive earlier to set up or provide music before 7.30pm, please send us your timings and we'll let you know the additional cost. Thank you.
We're able to offer a 20% discount for weddings between Mondays and Thursdays on our Gold or Acoustic Reception packages.
"We weren't expecting Georgia and Michael to be great DJ's as well as an amazing band! We were just expecting them to play music in between sets but their attention to the dance floor was constant. They did everything they possibly could to meet everyone's requests and you could see how much they cared about us all having an amazing time!"
- Lola and Daniel